Thanks for voting us the best yoga studio in Jonesboro!
Important information for your time with us...
- Make sure to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate before and after class. Dehydration can lead to
headaches and muscle tension.
- Try not to eat a big meal 1-2 hours before class. A small, light snack will keep you
energized for class.
- We recommend arriving 15 minutes early so you can get centered on your mat before
- Make sure to dress appropriately for the hot temperature, whether it's by wearing shorts,
short sleeves, leggings, or etc.
- If you have injuries or conditions that could affect your practice, please let your teacher
Promoting Harmony in the Yoga Room
- Please leave all cell phones outside in the main lobby. If you must have your cellphone please let your
- All footwear should stay outside of Yoga Room.
- As the room fills up during our most popular class times, please work together to create enough space for
everyone and a good flow of energy through the room. Pulling the front row close to the front mirrors and staggering the rows behind allows more people to see the mirrors, and the feeling of being
over-crowded goes away.
- We appreciate your desire to assist the teachers with keeping the studio clean.
- Class officially begins at the scheduled class time. If you are running late, please email or call to let
us know otherwise doors will promptly be locked at class time.
We hope to
see you on the mat!