We will start our next teacher training in January 2019! Click our
Workshop tab for more information.
The studio is
closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
Here's a little info for your time with
- Make sure to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate before & after class!
- Try not to eat a big meal 1-2 hours before class. A small, light snack will keep you energized for class.
- We recommend arriving 15 minutes early so you can get centered on your mat before class
- Make sure to dress appropriately for the hot temperature (Shorts, short sleeves, leggings etc)
- If you have injuries or conditions that could affect your practice, please let your teacher know.
in the Yoga Room
- Please leave the cell phone outside in the main lobby. If you must have your cellphone please let your teacher know.
- All footwear should stay outside also.
- As the room fills up during our most popular class times, please work together to create enough space for everyone and a good flow of energy through the room.
Pulling the front row close to the front mirrors and staggering the rows behind allows more people to see the mirrors, and the feeling of being over-crowded goes away.
- We appreciate your desire to assist the teachers with keeping the studio clean.
- Class officially begins at the scheduled class time. If you are running late, please email or call to let us know otherwise doors will promptly be locked at class