What's Happening at the Studio
- We are hosting another Back to the Basics Workshop! Check up the upcoming events tab for more information!
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: We are now offering $5 Classes for College students EVERY Thursday at 4:30, please bring your student
- We offer $5 Classes EVERY Tuesday afternoon at 4pm & 5:30pm!
- We offer beginner classes every Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday at 6:30am! You MUST sign up on mindbody for these
- The next Thrive teacher training will be held in January of 2024, check out the Thrive Yoga tab for more information!
Important information for your time with us
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!!! Before and after class make sure you are drinking water!
Dehydration can lead to headaches and muscle tension.
- Try not to eat a big meal 1-2 hours before class. A small, light snack will keep you
energized for class.
- We recommend arriving 15 minutes early so you can get acclimated to the heat &
centered on your mat before class.
- Make sure to dress appropriately for the hot temperature, we recommend wearing comfortable
clothes sutible for 80°+
- If you have injuries or conditions that could affect your practice, please let your instructor
Promoting Harmony in the Yoga Room
- We ask that you leave cell phones in the main lobby. If you must have your cellphone please let your
- No shoes inside the yoga studio space.
- As the room fills up during our most popular class times, please work together to create enough space for
everyone and a good flow of energy through the room. If you are in one of these classes, the front row mats should be staggered with the back rows, this allows more people to see the mirrors, and the
feeling of being over-crowded goes away.
- We appreciate you keeping the studio clean! Please put your bottles in the recycling & throw any trash
you may have away.
- Class officially begins at the scheduled class time. If you are running late please email, text, or call us
to let us know, we lock the doors as soon as the class begins